Auntie Laura here is the picture I mentioned to you :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow sure does Kady is a Marguy :o) LOL I think there are some genes that are over powering, Thanks for sharing I happy you found it. How are the kids? trust all is well love to all Love aubt Laura
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
2 comments:
Wow sure does Kady is a Marguy :o) LOL I think there are some genes that are over powering, Thanks for sharing I happy you found it. How are the kids? trust all is well
love to all Love aubt Laura
Wait...I don't get it!
Well, I get it that this is a beautiful pic of Cheryl when she was a peanut!
Post a Comment