Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Arianna Marie!

Hi I'm Arianna Marie
I was born on 8/6/07 at 6:19 am
I am 8 lbs. 5 oz. & 20 1/4 inches

I am meetng my proud Big Brother & Big SIster for the first time!

Mom made them cool shirts that they couldn't wait to proudly wear!






Hi everyone.




This is Arianna's first birthday cake from the hospital.


Going home and I was not loving my car seat. I am squished!



Arianna is checking out her rainforest lullabye from her gram & pop-pop



Arianna is going to take a nap in her crib for the first time.

5 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

Oh Cheryl! She is just heavenly! Perfect little angel! Her little lips...so sweet!

Congratulations to you!

Shane Jr is about to jump out of his skin he looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute. looks like she is so alert. hope she sleeps good for you.
wendy

Anonymous said...

Arianna
You are so Beautiful, Welcome to the Family.You have a Beautiful Sister and a Handsome Brother who have lots of Loving to share. I can't wait to meet you ,I will bring Great Granpa Marguy, you are his 21st Great Grandchild , and trust me he has lots of storys to tell ;o). Congrulations to your Mama and Dad, Love Always Great Aunt Laura

TK said...

....what a gift from God! so happy for you! cheryl praying you have a speedy recovery.
love,
aunt t

Jennifer said...

Cheryl, I am so happy to finally see Arianna! You must be so happy! She is such an adorable baby and I just love Shane's face in the picture of him holding her! I am sure they are going to be great friends! I also love the big sister/brother shirts! Too cute! Little Arianna is going to be so spoiled by them! Post more pictures soon!