Thursday, August 2, 2007

June 07 Events

Until I take new pics here is what went on in June!Jr. and his best friend at their Pre-K graduation

Shane and his teachers

We had a surprise 79th Birthday Party for my Gram.

Kayla graduated 8th grade! High School here she comes!

Kayla and her Godfather

Kayla and her Godmother, who saw her born and now is watching her grow into a lady
Family pic from Grams surprise birthday party








7 comments:

TK said...

Welcome aboard! Praying for baby # 3 woo hoo!
love,
aunt t

Anonymous said...

New to the comment section here. Love the blog! Can't wait to see pics of that little one that is still cooking!

DD said...

Your kids are so cute! Kayla is becoming such a`beautiful woman!!! Does she still want to be a teacher?

Anonymous said...

Great Pic thanks for sharing , My the family looks GREAT as always.....Love Ya Auntie Laura

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Yes she still does!

Jennifer said...

Cheryl, I am so glad you joined the blogging world! It is going to be so much fun seeing the kids grow up! I love the pictures you have posted so far! You have the cutest kids and I can't wait to see baby number 3! The baby will have to be cool being that it will be an August baby!

Kristy Lynn said...

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK THAT GREAT PREGNANT!! You are glowing!

I love your haircut too, super cute.

xxoo