Sunday, January 4, 2009

Franklin Christmas 08

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Beautiful , Kayla , you are so Beautiful , My sweet Lady , Shane Jr Hot ticket , you are so Handsome and getting so big , now Miss Arianna slow down Little Lady there is time for to grow up, I remember Miss Kayla standing in a door way younger than you .Chery & Shanne You to have been truly blessed , Enjoy a Safe and healthy New Year Love Aunt Great Laura

DD said...

Ok so I have so much to respond too! I love how Kayla had on everything as she got it! The aprons were adorable are their some chefs in your house? The sweatshirt you got Ralph was hilarious...I wanna see him wearing it! Also so did someone get the hand sanatizer on the vacuum cleaner in their stocking, if so why and if not why is it there? LOL!!! These were great and I loved them all! I felt like I was there with you!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ant Shirley watched the slideshow and saw her great neices and nephew growing up sooooooooo fast! Look at my Kayla! I looked awful! but still the favorite. Happy New Year

TK said...

I agree with DD! Great pics! You guys sure do get a lot of fantastic gifts!
Love ya,
Aunt T

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not sure where to post this since mom hasn't updated! HINT HINT! Hope you enjoy your day!