A VERY PROUD ANT SHIRLEY! OMG that was sooooooooooo perfect! I cried again this morn when I watched it. For those who weren't able to come to the program...the video do NOT do him justice. Way to go Shane. Love ya, ant Shirley
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
8 comments:
A VERY PROUD ANT SHIRLEY!
OMG that was sooooooooooo perfect! I cried again this morn when I watched it. For those who weren't able to come to the program...the video do NOT do him justice. Way to go Shane.
Love ya,
ant Shirley
that was the most precious thing!!! Praise the Lord!
Awww how sweet! Made me wanna cry :). ~Amy~
WOW BEAUTIFUL, I FETL THE TEARS , ALSO GOD HAS BLESSED YOU IN MANY WAYS, LOVE ALWAYS AUNT LAURA ;O) NICE JOB LITTLE GUY. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ;O)
Wonderful job Shane Jr!!! I'm crying too. Thanks soo much for sharing that. The proud smile after he was all done was amazing.
Steph Jochim
Remember your godmother when you're famous! Great Job!
What a gift -- God has given you Shane!!!! You sang beatuiful praise to God!!! I am reduced to a puddle!!! Love and Kisses Merry Christmas.
AC
Thank you for sharing!
What a beautiful voice! He's a blessed boy!
Post a Comment