Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jr's Field Trip 08

Shane went to Beardsley Zoo on his end of the year class trip!
me and the famous cow---which Jr said had spiders under it!
On the merry go round


Hi Guys! I am 10 months old already!
I Love when mommy gives me macaroni an cheese mmmmm and i like the broccoli too!
I am also walking....alone.....hands free...watch out here I come! :)






3 comments:

TK said...

I used to love that zoo! It's unbelievable that Arianna is waking! Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gram ! Looks like you all had a wonderful time ,, Shane I hope you enjoyed the zoo. I want to take Kady there . The little Lady is getting so big , oh my walking , were does the time go. Enjoy . Love to all Aunt L

Kristy Lynn said...

Love love love the pics! Fantastic post :) I miss you guys!