Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pics of all three!

Hello Everyone! I finally got a pic with all of my babies in one spot!


That is Kayla---I know I know he finally posed for the camera!
My two girls!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics!

Kristy Lynn said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see them! I want to give Ari some smooches!

DD said...

I love Kayla's hair! She and Ari look so much alike! And I love Ari's glasses, she is the cutest! All 3 are adorable!

KK said...

Great pics of your 3 kiddos! I can't believe how big Arianna is! She is adorable in her glasses. I agree with DD I love Kayla's hair! Shane is adaorable as ever!

Anonymous said...

ant shirley will try this comment thing again,,,i read it always and never able to get comment on it!!!!!!!!
got some great kids and goodlooking tooooooooooo
can't wait to summer

Anonymous said...

Time for an update! Maybe pics from Gram's 80th????

TK said...

Yeah Kayla! I love when you post pics of her! Tell her Aunt T wants her to come visit :)