Cheryl, Your kids costumes are the best! I just love them all! Arianna is getting so big! I just love her cheeks! I wish I could kiss them! You will have to do that for me!
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
5 comments:
That was the sweetest pot of honey I've seen in a long time!
Did you get lots of tricks or treats???
love the costumes! so creative! good job girlie!
love,
aunt t
Happy Halloween! Everyone looked great!
Cheryl, Your kids costumes are the best! I just love them all! Arianna is getting so big! I just love her cheeks! I wish I could kiss them! You will have to do that for me!
I was Raggedy Ann for Halloween one year too!!
Post a Comment