Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

PLEASE CLICK THE ARROW ON THE RIGHT AFTER THE WORDS HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO SEE OTHER PICTURES
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard


CLICK THE ARROW TO THE RIGHT OF THE PAUSE BUTTON TO LOOK AT THE REST OF THE PICS:)
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Pilgrim Shane! Arianna...might as well just start walking forget all those other phases! Love the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Ant Shirley said..........
Ok OK OK I am posting on the site! was good to see everyone at Grams for Thanksgiving. Now it is off to Trumbull for shopping. Lets hope Kayla find something in the first store we visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know Shane is waiting for that pretzel!!!!!!!!! Sorry Arianna..mommy won't let you come, maybe next yr.
Let's hope I get all the things on my list today..then I only need MeMe and I will be done! I do think the cookie making idea is a good one! I don't know why it struck Gram and I as funny! Just one of those things like your mom and I do every time we are together....

KK said...

I love Shane's faces..he is a charater. He looks so cute with his first tooth missing! Can't wait for Kara to lose her first tooth!

TK said...

Adorable! YOU are a blessed Woman!
Love,
aunt t

TK said...

I forgot to add that Jr is so cute!