Getting ready to go to hear Shane play a song

I wanted him to duck next to Ari for a pic

So she ducked too lol

Just waiting for my name to be called

Here is my Guitar Teacher! Shane's been taking lessons since he was five years old. He is being taught the Suzuki Method.

Here I am...tough song...the teacher plays along next to me BUT at a different beat
it's called Perpetual Motion
4 comments:
AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB , Shane , Keep up with your classes, You are Awesome ;o)
Oh it's been awhile that i've visited your blog! Tell Jr. he's good! I took guitar lessons from the Y in Stratford many moons ago! Can't wait to see how he blossoms over the next few years! Don't let him quit!
love you,
aunt t
OK...LOve it! How cool is this!
The pic of Ari ducking with Shane is too cute!
Post a Comment