Jr.'s latest diorama He ws do proud...can you tell what movie/book this is from???? And yes Renee that is still Jr's pumpkin from his field trip in the fall!
this post is the best i think! great job Shane on the diorama, i knew what it was immediatly, the spider gave it away. Bumbles is so cute as always! Great shower pics, would love you to email me or print me the one with the girls . I do miss my special niece though , maybe next update! see ya on sat. Lovw, Ant Shirley
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
7 comments:
Oh I miss projects like this!!! Great job Jr!
this post is the best i think! great job Shane on the diorama, i knew what it was immediatly, the spider gave it away.
Bumbles is so cute as always!
Great shower pics, would love you to email me or print me the one with the girls .
I do miss my special niece though , maybe next update!
see ya on sat.
Lovw,
Ant Shirley
He's so crafty! love it! How did that pumpkin not rot away yet????
So cool! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Kara!
Wow that's great! That must have been fun to make
Thanks everyone :) Jr loved making it!
I used to hate when my kids had those due! Now that I look back, it wasn't so bad LOL! Great Job guys!
Post a Comment