“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
6 comments:
ahh to be 15 and cool again! Looks like she had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Kayla!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!
LOVE,
AUNT T
Okay...I love the crown...it looks perfect on her! Happy Birthday Kayla!
Happy Birthday! For some reason I am having a hard time viewing this one. The smilebox is coming up but then I can't see any of the pictures! Sorry.
Post a Comment