love the new backgrounds! Love the pics...is Uncle Ralph hoarding the rest of them? LOL. gotta update me on events, I'm feeling better so ill give a call. Thanks for the edible arrangement!
Thanks for sharing these with us!! We are always curious as to what is going on in Renee's life!!! And yours too!!!!! That little girl is sooooo cute! I might even have to get a new computer at home and get the internet hooked back up just so the rest of the fam can see her! I get to go home and tell them all about you. Have a wonderful day!
“Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24“Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid”John 15:27“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.”Isaiah 41:10"As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. - His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."John 9:1-3 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." John 15:16
4 comments:
I love the new blog background!!!
Great post! I love your background too!
love the new backgrounds! Love the pics...is Uncle Ralph hoarding the rest of them? LOL. gotta update me on events, I'm feeling better so ill give a call. Thanks for the edible arrangement!
Thanks for sharing these with us!! We are always curious as to what is going on in Renee's life!!! And yours too!!!!! That little girl is sooooo cute! I might even have to get a new computer at home and get the internet hooked back up just so the rest of the fam can see her! I get to go home and tell them all about you. Have a wonderful day!
Steph
Post a Comment