Hello everyone! It's been a bit since I've updated.
Kayla is doing well and loves helping teach the cathecism classes. Next year the head teacher said that she's going to send Kayla to the training classes so that she can teach a class of her own! How exciting for my future teacher. I am so proud of her.
She continues to dodge the camera!
Jr. is doing well and he just started taking guitar lessons!
Some dates to remember and pray on:
February 11th will be 4 YEARS OFF TREATMENT!
February 18th Jr goes for his 6 month Chest X-Ray and we pray that God continues to bless Shane Jr. with clear results!
Arianna has a tooth and her 2nd one just poked through the other day. She is getting sooo big!

9 comments:
How sweet! Can't wait to meet Arianna!
love,
Aunt T
Glad u finally updated! So cute!
Go JR!!! How fun is that. Josh plays the guitar it is one of the things that I first loved about him! Arianna is so beautiful and looks so happy!!
Ant Shirley...
good for you Kayla, I taught ONCE when the teacher was sick and I vowed NEVER to do it again!
Shane following in Dad's footsteps..does this mean ..possible band concerts in the future?
I held Arianna through the whole mass on Sat. Thanks to Shane entertaining her she remained quiet until the closing prayers...then she had ENOUGH! Got to see the tooth! I call her my Honey bumble bee..they are all cute and fuzzy and FULL! Instead of chunks she is bumbles, affectionately of course!
Well, you guys sound busy! Let us know how Shane's x-rays come out! He is too cute! You'll have to get some pics of him and his guitar Arianna should be a baby model...I love her sweet little face! She is gorgeous! Wow, Kayla already knows her gift is teaching! That is awesome! Good for her!
Cheryl, thanks for updating! I can't get over how big Arianna is getting and she has teeth now too! She is adorable! Also, I am so glad that Shane has been doing so well! We are praying for a clear x-ray for him! It sounds like Kayla is enjoying her time teaching! I am sure she is great and all the kids love her! Talk soon! I miss you guys!
Oh I like bumble bee! Sending you all get well wishes and for kayla to stay away from those who are germ infested! LOL! See you soon I hope!
Happy Valentine's Day all!
Ant Shirley said....
We need an update don't you think?????????????
Post a Comment