Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rudolph, baba, Jr.'s X-mas show & Ari in her walker

Jr was so excited to get his Rudolph nose an antlers he just had to squeeze Ari :)
Yes I have been holding my baba for a while now---mom finally caught it on camera :)
Check out Jr singing his heart out at his school Christmas show.

5 comments:

TK said...

Love the videos! Jr was so cute singing his little heart out! Arianna looks like YOU!

love,
aunt t

Anonymous said...

Great update. Shane did so well at his concert. Glad I was able to see it live!
Arianna is doing too many grownup things. Keep her young as long as you can....you already know what grown up girls are like! See you all on Christmas Eve at Grams. love to all.
Ant Shirley

DD said...

Awww I love the song Jr. was singing, he sure was praising HIM! AMEN! Does he go to a religious school?

Anonymous said...

Was that my videoing? I need a lesson I think! LOL! Love it!

KK said...

Love it!!!