Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just some pics of Arianna and her family

Hello all, it's around 3am and the little peanut wanted a snack!

Hi guys! I am getting so big! I weigh 12lbs now
Like my outfit Jen? :)

I have a full belly and decided to snuggle myself up onto Gram to take a nap.

Silly Shane insisted on wearing his old bib for spaghetti dinner and was proud to take a picture in it!
Say Cheese!
Just gazing into my daddy's eyes aww:)
In my favorite spot for a snooze. I could just sleep here for hours!

Hi there!







8 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

12 pounds!?! WOW, she's growing so big and BEAUTIFUL!

Shane gets the CUTEST KID ON THE BLOCK AWARD!

Anonymous said...

Every pic you post she looks like someone different! haven't decided on who yet though!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. Was a pleasure to sit new my newest great neice at church on Sat. Said lots of preyers for health, love and to be happy! See you on Sun. I may not walk Kayla, still a little sore when do to much physical stuff...but will be there, shirt on and cheering everyone on. Melinda working, but will wear her shirt proudly!

Ant Shirley

KK said...

Great pics..what a good looking family!!!

TK said...

awww love the new photos. love the outfit jen bought too! can't wait to meet her in person!
love,
aunt t

DD said...

OH my word!! I love the one of her sleeping on Shane!! She is so beautiful!!!! You are SO very BLESSED! Praise the Lord

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures My My the little princess is getting so Big and Beautiful....I agree with kristy , Shane is the cutest on the Block.... Love Aunt Laura

Jennifer said...

Cheryl, She is getting so big! I just love her smile! She looks too cute in her outfits! She must be tiny because those outfits seemed so small to me. She looks big in the pictures but I remember how small those outfits were! Too cute! I wish i could come and steal her away! LOL Adorable!